|Materials Manager Position Detail
|Position Name:||Materials Manager|
We are working on a confidential search for a Materials Manager. This position is with a Tier I automotive supplier and it will be based in the metro Louisville area.
This Sr.-level position will be part of the Executive Management team and be responsible for directing the Supply Chain activities at a plant manufacturing facility located in the metro Louisville area. This includes the Materials Management, Sales & Operational Planning process, Master scheduling, Production Planning & Control, Procurement, Inventory Management, and Master data control and analysis.
This is a high-profile position, offering an excellent opportunity for continued advancement.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelors degree preferred
* 3+ years experience in Materials/Supply Chain Leadership roles
* Experience in the automotive industry
* Experience in a plant manufacturing environment
* Previous supervisory experience
* Previous purchasing experience is a plus
* Strong leadership skills and coaching skills
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and self-directed
|Compensation:||$100,000 - $115,000 + bonus|
|Post Date:||November 9, 2018|
|Notes:||For confidential consideration please forward your resume as a Word attachment file to Steve Klein at [email protected]|
Materials Manager Application